Miss Scullion

Hi everyone!☺️

My name is Miss Scullion and this is my first full year at Govan High School.

This academic year I am teaching core PE and National 5. I will be running a Cheer after school club this year so please come see me if you are interested, all are welcome!

My favourite sport to watch would be Rugby and my favourites to take part in are Dance, Gymnastics, Swimming and Badminton. I have danced since I was little and still dance Latin styles like Salsa💃🏽. I used to Cheer for my university and won 1st place at the Scottish National Championships for my division at the time!🥇

After leaving school I went to the University of Strathclyde and completed a BSc in Sport and Physical Activity. During my third year of uni I moved to California and studied Kinesiology at San Diego State University for the year🇺🇸. After I completed my degree I then went on to study a teaching postgraduate degree for one year to become a PE teacher. I always worked whilst I was a student, I started in a coffee shop for my first two years and then worked as a bartender and a server in a busy restaurant for my last three years.

I don’t have a favourite quote but one that I really like is:

“Don’t stop until you’re proud”🤗

Feel free to approach me at any time!