Welcome to Clyde Primary School!

Hello and a welcome to Clyde Primary School’s website.

My name is Scott Mowat and I am the very proud Head Teacher of Clyde Primary and feel privileged to be leading our school community.  Firstly, thank you for taking the time to find our website. On here you will find information about our school such as newsletters, our handbook and school improvement and performance information. Our Twitter/X feed has daily updates and can be found at the side of this message.

Clyde Primary opened in 2017 and shares a Campus with our wonderful friends and partners at St. Brendan’s Primary and Yokerburn Nursery.

As Head Teacher, I am supported by an amazing team of highly skilled teachers and support staff who go over and above to support our learners and families. We have excellent relationships with our very active Parent Council and together we will continue to grow our school and learners from strength to strength.

In April 2022 we relaunched our Vision and Values following stakeholder consultation.

Our vision is:

To ensure every child is nurtured, safe and included within a challenging and inclusive learning environment. Our committed staff will be highly skilled, ambitious and aspirational and support each other to provide the highest quality education. We aim for all children to develop a positive attitude to learning and the world around them.

Our  values are:

Ready | Respectful | Safe | Kind

We expect all of our children, families and staff to work together with our values in order to achieve our vision.

Should you wish to discuss any aspect of our school please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest regards,

Scott Mowat