Welcome to Clyde Primary School!

Hello and a welcome to Clyde Primary School’s website.

My name is Scott Mowat and I am the very proud Head Teacher of Clyde Primary 2021 and feel privileged to be leading our school community.  Firstly, thank you for taking the time to find our website. On here you will find information about our school which is updated regularly. Our Twitter feed has daily updates and can be found at the side of this message.

Clyde Primary opened in 2017 and shares a Campus with our wonderful friends and partners at St. Brendan’s Primary and Yokerburn Nursery.

As Head Teacher, I am supported by an amazing team of highly skilled teachers and support staff who go over and above to support our learners and families. We have excellent relationships with our very active Parent Council and together we will continue to grow our school and learners from strength to strength.

Over the past few months, we have consulted on and reviewed our school vision and values which has been updated in April 2022.

Our new vision is:

To ensure every child is nurtured, safe and included within a challenging and inclusive learning environment. Our committed staff will be highly skilled, ambitious and aspirational and support each other to provide the highest quality education. We aim for all children to develop a positive attitude to learning and the world around them.

Our new values are:

Ready | Respectful | Safe | Kind

We expect all of our children, families and staff to work together with our values in order to achieve our vision.

Should you wish to discuss any aspect of our school please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest regards,

Scott Mowat

Welcome

Hello and a very warm welcome to Clyde Primary School’s website.

My name is Scott Mowat and I am the very proud Head Teacher here at Clyde Primary. I was appointed to post in February 2021 and feel privileged to be leading our school community.  Firstly, thank you for taking the time to find our website. On here you will find information about our school which is updated regularly. Our Twitter feed has daily updates and can be found at the side of this message.

In the coming months we will be reviewing and refreshing our school’s Vision, Values and Aims to ensure it aligns well with the curriculum and provision we offer at Clyde. I look forward to sharing our journey and successes with you. As school motto says, “The Future Begins Here!”

Warmest regards,

Scott Mowat

Head Teacher