End of Term Message for Families

Well who can believe we are now at the end of our first term for session 2022-23? It has been an exceptionally busy few months at Camstradden Primary School and both the staff and pupils have been working exceptionally hard.

I would like to offer my personal thank you to everyone across the Camstradden Primary community for the very warm welcome I have received since taking up the post of Acting Head Teacher earlier this week. I have been overwhelmed by the support and positivity shown by everyone thus far, and it has been my pleasure to start getting to know you all. I am looking forward to developing relationships with the school community during my time with you.

I would also like to pass on my best wishes, as well as the love and best wishes of the Camstradden Primary Community, to Miss Grace (Headteacher) who finished up at Camstradden Primary on Friday of last week to start her maternity leave. We are looking forward to hearing the news about the arrival of her bundle of joy soon. We will keep you updated.

If there is anything you would like to discuss or that I can help with, please do not hesitate to speak to me. I will be available in or around the playground / front door at the start and end of the day, or I can be contacted using the details below.

All that remains is for me to wish you a very happy October break.Stay safe, enjoy yourselves, and come back ready to learn after the holidays. I am confident an exciting year awaits us!

Yours,
Miss L Davidson
Acting Head Teacher

Camstradden Primary School
0141 944 2971
headteacher@camstradden-pri.glasgow.sch.uk