A busy Week in P7a

What a busy and full week we have had! Those who went to Ardentinny have finally recovered, and we have lots of pictures to share with everyone!

This week in P7a we introduced ‘Talking Buddies’.  Our talking buddy is the person we can talk to about work to clarify instructions, share ideas, and peer assess. It is a great way for us to be more independent in preparation for high school and helps us really think about what we need to do achieve our success criteria.

” My talking buddy helped me with some spelling, and gave me a good idea, which helped up-level my sentences during writing” – Ross

We have been learning more about percentages, fractions, and decimals and have been practising finding out percentages of an amount.

” To find out 60% of an amount first you need to find 10% so you divide by 10, then multiply it by 6 because 60 is 6 times 10″ – Maks

Next week is Literacy week, and on Thursday we are going to dress up as our favourite character from a book! It looks like its going to another great week!

Share this Post