A farewell to the Alhujailis…

After a mere two weeks, we are now losing two other members of our P5/6 class.  Abdull and Ahmed, the class already miss your laughter!

Here are some of the things you wanted to say but didn’t get a chance to so you wrote it down (..and Miss Li typed them up):

Ahmed to Jay: Thank you for playing with me on an online game when everybody was in a full squad or playing duos, and helping me get my fourth win in a day.

Ahmed to Ike – Thank you for not making me think I was the only one who knew about the most recent trends on the internet.

Ahmed to Sam – Thanks for helping me download OBS and playing Minecraft, and I’ll always remember you coming to our house.

Ahmed to P7’s Alfie – Thanks for playing an online game with me!

Ahmed to P7’s Ibrahim – Thanks for talking to me about all sorts of topics on Saudi and the online game.

Abdull to Petar: I like you because you speak so fast that some people don’t understand, but I always understand and we are usually partners in P.E.  Sometimes you make me chuckle!

Abdull to Ike: You and I are like best friends – you always make me chuckle.  I will miss you lots, as well as the whole class.  I have always played with you and it was always fun!

Abdull to Reece: You are always silly and sometimes you will copy my jokes.  We weren’t good friends at the start but we got on the right path and now we are friends.

Abdull to Sam: You are so funny and make weird things.  When we play games, it always ends with a tie breaker.

Abdull to Miss Li: You have helped me a lot in maths.

Abdull to Mrs Chalmers: Thank you for helping me with my English and grammar.

Abdull to Jay: You have told me a lot about the online game and how to not be rubbish at it.