Nature Task 🌲🌿

Good morning P6/7 πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Today’s challenge is to send me a picture you have taken while you’re outdoors. This Β could be from your daily walk, in the park, in your garden or on your veranda. You know I love the colour green so I love being outside surrounded by trees and grass.

Here is a picture I took at Lockerbie which I absolutely love. I love the blueness of the sky and the reflection of the gorgeous trees on the water.

For your task, ask to use an adult’s phone and take a picture of somewhere in nature. You could be in the picture too if you want. Send it to me via email or WhatsApp and tell me where it was taken too. Mr Stewart is going to choose his favourite and then show you it at next week’s assembly which is posted on our school Twitter and Facebook page.

While you’re outside and if you have some chalk, why not try this challenge. You must reach the smiley face in the middle in the fewest moves and you can’t go diagonally. Comment on this blog and let me know if you managed to reach the smiley face.Β 

Good luck with your task and have fun during your time spent outdoors. Breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the warm sun on your face. Happy days. πŸ˜Šβ˜€

3 thoughts on “Nature Task 🌲🌿

1. Miss I went out today but I dont have any pictures so I am gonna go out twmr because I go daily I will take one then

1. Hi Zain, I’m good thanks, how are you? Great to hear you’ve been going out daily, I can’t wait to see the pictures.