Good morning P5 / 29th April 2020

Hello boys and girls,

How are you all today? I’m feeling a little sad as it is my Mum’s birthday today and I would love to visit her. I usually take a cake and a present and give her a big hug but I’ll just phone her instead and sing happy birthday to her.

Health and  Wellbeing-

As this week we are focusing on our mental wellbeing why not complete the sheet below and share it with someone at home or you can send it to me at my email address and I will write back privately.

gw19hughesannefrance@glow.sch.uk

Literacy-

In class we completed a lesson on Possessive ApostrophesOn BBC bitesize daily there is a great video about possessive apostrophes to watch and three activities that you can complete to practise your skills.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zmt2mfr

Maths-

Try these time sheets to see what you can remember about reading analog times and converting 12- hour time to 24- hour time.

convert_12_24_time_12_to_24_001 time_read_analog_minutes_05_002

Missing you all,

Mrs Hughes

2 thoughts on “Good morning P5 / 29th April 2020”

1. Hi Inaaya,
      It’s lovely to hear from you. I can’t wait to see you and your class mates again. You will all have grown so much. Leave another comment to let me know what you have been upto.
      Missing you loads.
      Lots of love Mrs Hughes