Good morning P5 / 23rd April 2020

Hello boys and girls,

I really enjoyed speaking to some of you on the phone yesterday and finding out what you are doing to pass the time since school is closed.

Here are a few activities to try-

First Bus have created a special learning pack for children during lockdown. Why not have-a-go working out the problem solving challenges.

First Bus Education pack FINAL April 2020

Tonight marks the start of the holy month of Ramadan which is a time that you usually meet and break fast with family and friends. Sadly, at this time it may not be possible to meet so Mrs Pattie from P4 thought that it would be nice to make a hug that you can send to people you miss.

All you need is some paper and pens to decorate.  You can use fabric to make the “arms” and paper to make the hands and heart but you can make the whole thing from paper if you don’t have any spare fabric. If you do have some fabric and want to try sewing go for it! You can write a message on the back of the hands to add something really special.

PE-

Your teachers at St Albert’s have made a funny exercise video for you to enjoy.

Remember to comment what you are doing and let me know what you would like to see on the blog.  If you want to send pictures of your work you can email them to me at the address below so I can share your work with the class:

gw19hughesannefrance@glow.sch.uk

Take care,

Mrs Hughes

2 thoughts on “Good morning P5 / 23rd April 2020”

1. Hi Iqra,
      I’m glad you tried the maths problems. Leave a comment to let me know what you would like me to post on the blog. All the teachers are talking about your boxing video and how fantastic it is. Missing you loads and can’t wait to see you again.
      Lots of love Mrs Hughes