P1a

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Good Morning!

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I went for lots of walks on Saturday in the sunshine – I even stopped to buy an ice cream – I went for mint choc chip, one of my favourites. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?

On Sunday Miss Bull said she stayed inside because it was raining and baked a birthday cake for her fiancee! Here is a picture of her pistachio, cardamom and saffron Birthday Cake, What do you think?

Image preview

Activity 1: Can you write about what you did at the weekend…….

• On Saturday we…
  • On Sunday we…

Activity 2: Exercise!

I don’t know about you  but I sometimes find it hard to get out of bed in the morning after a relaxing weekend. Doing a bit of exercise every morning helps me to feel energised and wakes up my brain. This morning you could try this:

Activity 3: Moons!

As we know, the moon is a very important part of Ramadan and Eid. So, following on from last weeks learning about moon phases today you could try putting what you have learned into practice with these fun activities:

Use Oreo cookies to make the phases of the moon!

Image preview

Image preview

Enjoy

Mr Forshaw