P1a

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Good Morning Primary 1

Hi Everyone!

Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh5GQLl6kdUmUJFwGaO-ijg

Today on our Youtube channel around 2:30pm Mr Corrigan will be going LIVE. Click the link above to support him. I think he might be a little bit nervous about this, so he would really appreciate all your support.

You can have a little chat in the comments section. I hope to see you all in the chat later!

Here is some of the work you have been doing so far!

Thanks for sending these to me. It’s great to see how hard you are all working 🙂

If you have any photos or pictures of work you would like me to put on the blog please send them to me!

Keep up the great work with the packs. Remember to keep me up to date with how your bean plant is growing.

Today’s story is being read by Miss Graham:

Before you start this story can you look at the front cover and try to predict what you think the story might be about. You can either try to draw a picture of this or tell an adult what you think might happen in the story.

Enjoy!

Mr Forshaw