P1a

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Home Learning – Tuesday

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed Miss Bulls lovely thank you message.

The weather is looking like it is going to be really lovely this week so it would be great if everyone could get outside as much as possible. That could be going for a walk in the park, riding your bike or helping out in the garden. I am trying to go out on my bike or go for a walk along the canal everyday to help me stay healthy!

As we know it is Spring time. Here is a video of Mr Corrigan showing us lots of the signs of Spring. When you are out your walk in the park or in your garden, have a look and see if you can see any signs of Spring!

You can take photos or draw a picture of what you have found! You can even try to write a little story about some of the signs of Spring you  noticed when you were out exploring. Use your sound cards that were in the packs to help you sound out some of the trickier words.

If you want to send me some of your fantastic work, I would love to see it!

You could try to make some of your own Spring at work. Here are some examples:

Have a great day in the sun!

Mr Forshaw