It’s Friday – and a special delivery!!

Good morning Class 1 and happy Friday! The weather is meant to be lovely again today and we are now able to visit another family outside! I am so so happy to hear this news!! Later on, I’m going to visit my mum and I can’t wait. This news also means we are hopefully one step closer to being together again. I can’t wait to see all your beautiful faces I am really missing school!!

Today’s focus is happiness. I feel so happy at the thought of life slowly returning to normal. Let’s spend today thinking of the things we are looking forward to and also the positive things that might have happened whilst we have had to stay inside.

Speaking of things that make us happy…

I am so so so thrilled to let you guys know that Mrs. Creevy and her husband Steven have had their baby! I know you will all be so excited for them and I know she is missing you all loads! Maybe you could make some cards for Mrs Creevy and I can make sure she gets them!

Meet Chloe Hunter Creevy – the newest and tiniest member of Class 1!

How gorgeous is she!!Β  Having a brand new baby is one of the happiest (and most exhausting) times ever. I know this good news will make you all really happy today! We can’t wait until it is safe to meet baby Chloe!

9am PE with Joe Wicks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ

9:30-10

Today’s literacy task is to make a list of things that make you happy! Send me anything you come up with – seeing your work makes me happy!!

10:30-11:15

Break Time!

11:15-12:15

Maths

Why not try and do some Sumdog challenges in the sunshine today? Remember to let me know if you need a hand logging in!

12:15-1pm

Lunch

1:-1:30

Art

Have a go at some of these outdoor art activities today. Take photos of your work and send them to me!

You could make nature paintbrushes like these ones to create some amazing artwork!

Nature Paintbrushes - Easy outdoor Art Ideas for Kids - large scale, messy, nature inspired art activities for toddlers, preschoolers and school aged kids to do outside.

How do the different brushes you have made change your painting? Which is your favourite?

1:30-2:30

Motor Skills

Play-dough disco.

Remember if you don’t have playdough, you can follow last weeks easy playdough recipe! You could also use a small stress ball instead!

Storytime

I can’t wait until we can cuddle each other again! With this happy thought in mind let’s hear from Miss Graham with today’s story!!

Miss K xx

2 thoughts on “It’s Friday – and a special delivery!!”

1. Aww what lovely news πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• can’t wait to meet baby Chloe πŸ₯°
    We hope everyone is safe and in good health. Missing everyone dearly 😘😘😘😘 from the Ishaque’s xxx