St Albert's P5 – Mrs Brightman's Class

reading + music + dancing + cookery + counting + calculating + investigating + painting + researching + practising + performing + sharing + listening + writing + reciting + playing + telling stories + acting + creating + drawing + making + discussing + comparing + choosing + deciding + enjoying + ALWAYS LEARNING!!!

June 27, 2017
by gw16viggarsshirleyan@glow
0 comments

Emaan’s p5 memories

I will never forget when we went to Stirling Castle because it was so fun and I would like to visit it again .I loved it when we saw the lady in waiting because her dress was so nice and she told us intresting facts.

June 27, 2017
by gw16viggarsshirleyan@glow
0 comments

Aibak’s P5 memories

I will never forget about the trips that I have been to like Science Center The Syngouge  Stirling Castle GLENDALE GALEIC SCHOOL MAXWELL PARK AND AL FURGAN MOSQUE.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT P.E THAT I HAVE DONE BEFORE LIKE BARROWLAND BALLET BASKETBALL ATHELITICS DOGEBALL FOOTBALL.

June 27, 2017
by gw16viggarsshirleyan@glow
0 comments

Almaas’s favourite memory

my favourite memory was when we went Stirling Castle and we got dressed up as medival ladies  and gentelmen and when we got to see the lady in waiting because  she told us many interesting facts. My favourite fact was if we wore purple we would  get killed because the queen’s favourite colour.

June 27, 2017
by gw16viggarsshirleyan@glow
0 comments

Umar`s P5 memories

I will never forget when we made Spanish deserts and when we made cupcakes it was so fun.

I will never forget when we made pancakes I put chocolate on my pancake it was so tasty.

June 27, 2017
by gw16viggarsshirleyan@glow
0 comments

Narin’s memories in P5

I totally liked going to the tramway and performing in front of hundreds of people. It was really good learning new moves and dancing with real dancers. It was fun showing of in front of everybody.