Brown Trout Presentation!

On Monday 30th April 5 members of P5N went to talk about the trout that we were looking after. The 5 members were Nicole, Shakira, Grant, Blair and Kellie. We went to camelon education centre to do the presentation.  we had to do a presentation and there were loads of goodies to eat. We all got a pencil case each and the girls got  2 pencils and a pen and the boys got a glue stick. It was fun and after a few presentations we got to eat droughts and loads of sweets and Pepsi. I hope they keep on doing it because it is a opportunity to look after brown trout. We also got a certificate.

By Nicole

7 thoughts on “Brown Trout Presentation!”

1. I think that nicole and the rest of the class done really well in looking after the brown trout and that they really enjoyed the experience that was involved in the project. I also think that nicole done really well in her story and her presintation at the camelon education centre and she really injoyed the oppertuitie and experience in the whole project on the brown trout. 🙂

2. Blair found this an interesting topic. I went along to the centre where the kids put over there presentation very well.Very well done.

3. Grant had a realyy good time at the carron realesing the brown trout i was there to enjoy the experience along with him. Welldone to everyone involved

4. Well done. I think that you are very brave to give a presentation in front of all those people.