More On The Visit to Larbert High School

Maryam wrote a great post recently all about what we’ve been getting up to in P7V. She promised to write about her experience at Larbert High School during her 3 day visit. Recently she took some time to write a great account of the three days spent there. You can read a small section here:

“I told you I would write back and tell you all about the three day visit :).

10th June- Today was my birthday! I was really excited in the morning and woke up jumping up and down on my bed happily. I shoved on my school clothes. We had too wear our primary school uniform because the rector wanted too recognize all the schools. My sister had done my hair and make-up for me but she got really narked when I kept smuding my eyes. Then eventaully she got it right. My Mum came in and gave me a hug and said Happy Birthday. So did my little brothers, well my little brother Bilal’s birthday present was a punch but the bruise will bring back memories. Then about ten past my Mum took me and my sister too school. I was shaking in the back seat. My Mum gave me £2.50 for my dinner money. Then when we eventually got there I stepped out the car not knowing which way too go then I saw some other people walking by that were in my class so I just followed them. Then when everyone else came we all started chatting. Chloe and Jaydean had gotten me birthday presents which was really nice of them. Jaydean had gotten me make-up and a card and little teddybear. Chloe had gotten me these goggle thingies that make you go too sleep and a suga babes poset and a card. Thank you guys :). Then eventaully Miss Keane and Mrs Vass vame along with the white booklets and we got them and went inside the school. We had too go in the assembly hall where Mrs Buchan came in, (The head of Skye), and then she started talking about stuff and then the rector came in and we had too stand up ……… “

Click on her weemee below to take you to the rest of her wonderful account of her three day ‘adventure’ at Larbert High School …. I’m so glad that her sore tummy didn’t spoil too much of her time there 🙂

2 thoughts on “More On The Visit to Larbert High School”

1. Hi all!

I’ve just been reading all of your posts about high school and can I just say, it took a while! You had such a busy 3 days and it was really interesting reading what you all managed to do in that short space of time!

Seems we’re all starting new things! You’re all going to high school and I’m graduating from Uni. I graduate next Thurs, I keep having the same nightmare that I fall walking across the stage!

😀

2. Oh ……. we’re sure that won’t happen! We hope you have an absolutely lovely day next Thursday. We’re all graduating too next Friday – sort of 🙂