Some Thank You Messages!!

Thanks for the Blogging

Thank You Allstars in Australia for your lovely message! It’s been great having you as ‘blogging pals’. You all worked so hard with us on our Australia wiki project. It’s looks good but we didn’t have time to complete it ……… that’s the first job for the new primary 7’s!!!

I’ll keep an eye on your blogs over the summer to find out what cool new things you get up to!

Thank you, too, P7 at Loirston, Dingwall Videos, Sandaig Primary just to mention a few!!

A big ‘Thank You’ also to all of Primary 7V!! We had a lovely last day on Friday. Marc and Jeanan have ‘blogged’ about it.

We’ve had a fantastic session, learning together about blogs and wikis ……. and flickr, and bubbleshare, and rock you, and so many other cool new things. Every day seemed to bring a new adventure. We’ve come such a long way from making that first blog post last September. I’ve copied it below!!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Welcome

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Our first Blog! I’m hoping to use this weblog to provide a link between the school, the pupils in my class and their parents. I hope that the parents will contribute by commenting on the children’s work and that the pupils will comment on each others’ work. Primary 7V have been learning to assess each others’ writing in a way at is both constructive and non-offenive, using ‘2 stars and a wish’ . . . . more information will follow!

Have a great summer …. and, Primary 7V, please keep in touch by posting about all your adventures at High School 🙂

2 thoughts on “Some Thank You Messages!!”

1. Have a lovely holiday everyone! We also have learned a lot about blogging this session and I will be back next term with a new set of bloggers!