Primary 7 Induction …. Day 2 Report!

It’s the second induction day at Larbert High School….. and Jeanan says it’s getting even easier!! Tessie found her first day at the ‘hub’ quite confusing.

I can’t wait to read the posts about their final ‘induction’ visits!!

You can read the ‘Day 2’ reports below!

Jeanan’s Blog

My blog all about school!!

06.13.07

Day 2 !x!

Posted in Uncategorized at 7:19 pm by Jeanan

Today was our second day at high school and it was much easier to work out where we were going at what time. Today I had english, I.C.T, music, french, P.E & Chemistry. My favourite subject today was I.C.T. I also made new friends from different schools but I still hang around with my friends from my school. I will talk to you tomorrow to tell you about my last day at high school before the summer. Bye xx

first day at larbert high school (lhs)

Filed under: Uncategorized — Tessie at 6:23 pm on Tuesday, June 12, 2007

well today we went to larebrt high school (lhs) we got to make our own way there but some schools had to walk with their teacher! how embarrassing! we got there and then we waited for the teachers. after that we went into the assmbly hall and got a talk and then a presntation about school uniform. after that we had our classes. for second period i had french. as i read my timetable i though ‘oh noooooo’ but it was really good. the teacher was really nice and she chatted to us and asked us some questions. then we played a couple of games on the smart board *interactive white board* and did a wordsearch. it was good. then it was break time and we got juice and crisps. yum yum. after that we did classes. i had p.e. we just got a tour and got told about the p.e lessons. i have p.e again tomorrow. we are doing fitness :S after that it was lunchtime. a confusing nightmare. we had to line up and put money on our card which was easy. but then we went to the hub *dinner hall* and we got told to get a drink. easy. but then if you went and said can i have a burger please she would say something about do you have a meal deal drink. and i was like what??? it was weird. but i got a burger, a fruit salad and a bottle of water. my friend zoe only got a cereal bar and i was shocked! we went outside and i just went round and said hi to people i knew. then i saw a huge group of people coming out of the ashy. i went over and nathan had fell and REALLY hurt his nose. it was bleeding rly bad. i got worried about him but i think he is alright now. after lunch we had first day activitys. first harris went to the carrongrange hall and watched a presentation about eco schools. then we went to the games hall and played team games. that was fun because the prefects mandy and phoebe were gettin rly excited and involved! then we watched a show by the second years about skl uniform.  after that we had another talk and then we got dismissed. watch this space for more about lhs

2 thoughts on “Primary 7 Induction …. Day 2 Report!”

1. Hello P7V’s it seems you are all having a great time at High School and you have got used to all the changing rooms and subjects already!
    Our Year 6s over here are just finding out which High School they will go to next year. Everyone goes to different HS here – some local, some specialized.
    Looks like you are all ready to take that next “big step” into high school now.