|Literacy blog||Learning Resource Service blog|
|Posts about literacy on this blog||Tweets from Learning Resource Service||Literacy Resources on Raising Attainment Hub (login with Glow)|
|Tweets from Yvonne McBlain||Tweets from Yvonne Manning|
- Storytelling skills development for EY delivered in settings
- Collaboration across teams to support development & creation of CLPL for literacy skills.
- Borrowbox twilight session in partnership with Bolinda targetted at SfLAs.
- Borrowbox training in partnership with Stuart Lennie in schools for practitioners and families.
- Improving gender balance and equalities twilight in partnership with Education Scotland.
- Active literacy/key messages about literacy.
- Creating a reading culture – probationer support.
- In school “Learning to love books” sessions.
- Supporting schools towards accreditation through Reading Schools/FMRC in partnership with Scottish Book Trust.
- CLPL for “disciplinary” literacy.
- Literacy Festival – celebration of evolving practice gathered over the session.
- Foundational literacy – EY & beyond.
- Storyline as a vehicle for literacy attainment – skills & vocabularly; EXA as a vehicle for progression.