Malcolm Wilson, ICT Curriculum Development Officer
- Provide strategic leadership for Falkirk educational establishments in use of digital technologies to support learning and teaching.
- Provide Career Long Professional Learning Development across Falkirk educational establishments.
- Provide support and guidance to Falkirk educational establishments in the implementation and development of national digital learning strategies, including Glow
- Provide digital learning support for staff within Falkirk Council Children’s Services in relation to developments within the curriculum of Falkirk educational establishments.
- Identify and evaluate resources
- Develop training/curriculum support materials
- Identify and disseminate examples of good practice in the use of digital technology to support learning and teaching
- Provide advice, support and project management in relation to hardware, software, systems, policies, guidance and digital provision for educational establishments.
- Provide support for ICT Co-ordinators to support embedding ICT across the curriculum
- Consult and liaise with all relevant stakeholders locally and nationally in order to ensure the most appropriate digital provision for learning and teaching in Falkirk Council establishments.
Glow Group for ICT in Learning and teaching – maintained and administered by Malcolm Wilson
ICT for Learning and Teaching in Falkirk Schools – a blog by Malcolm Wilson sharing information about ICT resources and how they can be used to support learning and teaching in Falkirk classrooms.