ICT Curriculum Support
• Provide strategic leadership for primary and secondary schools in delivery of technologies and ICT in learning and teaching.
• Organise and deliver ICT continuing professional development courses across educational establishments.
• Provide support and guidance to schools in the implementation and development of national ICT strategies, including Glow
• Provide ICT support for Education Service staff in relation to developments within the curriculum of primary and secondary schools.
1. The identification and evaluation of suitable resources
2. The development of training/curriculum support materials as appropriate
3. The identification and dissemination of good practice
• Provide advice, support and project management in relation to hardware, software, systems, policies, guidance and ICT provision for educational establishments.
• Provide support for ICT Co-ordinators to support embedding ICT across the curriculum
• Consult and liaise with all relevant stakeholders locally and nationally in order to ensure the most appropriate ICT provision for learning and teaching in Falkirk Council establishments.