My Weekend

On Friday when I got back from school I went to play with the bikes up in the loft. When I went back downstairs I walked to Colin’s house. After I got home I set up my TV so I can connect my phone and Nintendo switch to the TV.

On Saturday we went to the shops to get a card and wrapping paper for Angus’s birthday . I got him a Batman card and a toy dinosaur. When we went to the party I played on the trampoline with Layla and Colin. When I got home my dad says he might give me one of the mac computers from his work and it will be on my desk.

On Sunday I went fishing and got four fish. After I got home from fishing I watched some Netflix but then we went to the pool. When I got home from the pool I played some Minecraft and then went outside and showed Naiara how to ride a bike with out stabilisers. When I got to the shed my dad was talking to some one but then Naiara fell off the bike . I am happy because my big sister Beth is coming and I am going to Spain . I was also looking at how to look after cat because I might be getting one .