Data handling

Yesterday, we were learning about graphs. Some of us had to pretend to be the numbers, and others were the data. We took photos and compared the data we recorded and answered questions.

DANGER! KIDS AT WORK.

We are already having lots of fun at the contruction zones.

Lewis wanted to use real screws and screwdrivers and asked what he could use. I gave him one of my spare pumpkins (yes I still have some! 😂)  and a few joined in.  🔨 🔧🔩⛓⚙️

We are also using K-Nex to make models.

C0A11C60-3ED4-4821-8F89-BFDA1853081B

Dinosaur Week

P2.5 have loved playing with dinosaurs this week in the dino pit. We wrote sentences with adjectives, describing the dionsaurs we have been investigating; as well as learned about graphs, sorting and couting dinosaurs. Next week we will be working in the dinosaur museum!

Pumpkins!!

Well done P2.5! I was blown away by all your work on Friday! We all shared our creations to everyone in the class and told them about what we made, who helped us and how much fun we had. We had pumkins which were carved, pumkin diaries, seeds, pictures, artwork, stories and so much more! I have made a display outside our classroom and can’t wait for all the boys and girls, as well as mums and dads to see it this week! Here is a picture though of the children who carved their pumpkins.