Tuesday 24th March P5 work

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all  keeping well?!

The work that you will receive will sometimes be set by myself, but it may also be set by one of the other P5 teachers.  All of P5 will receive the same daily activities so quite often this will just be revision.

Yesterday was our first day of working from home and lots of you have managed to send me a message on Seesaw with work that you have completed.   I have been very impressed by what you have all done so far but please remember this work is for you to work through or not work through!

You may find that someone at home has life skills they want you to complete instead of the work on our blog and that’s great because that is learning too!

I would much rather be speaking to you all in class but for just now we just need to try our best with this. I hope all of you enjoy learning in a different way for the next few weeks and hopefully I will see you all soon back in class.

Take care

Mrs McArthur 🙂

Week 1 day 2 Extra Hot Passage 1 Extra hot questions 1 Extra hot questions 2 hot passage 1 hot questions 1 hot questions 2 mild passage mild questions 1 mild questions 2