Lockerbie Lockdown is Coming!

Lockerbie Manor Hotel, Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, United ...

After a busy few days of virtual transitions at high school, I am extremely excited to announce Kirkhill’s alternative residential at Lockerbie Lockdown for Monday 15th – Friday 19th June.

Primary 7b pupils should check Seesaw for details.

I have attached a wee Lockerbie Lockdown Teaser to give you a little hint of what’s to come next week.

This weekend, instead of packing your suitcases for our residential trip, you can enjoy a weekend of all things Lockerbie with your family and friends virtually.

This weekend and next week I will publish everything to do with Lockerbie Lockdown on the Seesaw class blog. If you do not want me to share a particular photo, video or piece of work on the blog then please just let me know when you post it on Seesaw. I thought it would be nice for your classmates to see what you’re doing during Lockerbie Lockdown as they would be watching you take part in activities if we were there.

Let’s have the best pre-Lockerbie Lockdown weekend, P7b!

Have the best time! 🙂

Lockerbie Lockdown Introduction Weekend