17.02.20

Image result for research gif

ExPLORE Homework Task (due in Friday 6th March)             

As you know, The children have been learning about Climate Zones as part of their topic. Using the ExPLORE model (see attachment) please help your child to research one of the options below…..

Option 1: Research a climate zone and how it affects living things (Plants, Animals, and Ecosystems. Most plants and animals live in areas with very specific climate conditions, such as temperature and rainfall patterns, that enable them to thrive. Any change in the climate of an area can affect the plants and animals living there, as well as the makeup of the entire ecosystem).

or

Option 2: Research what Climate change is, what causes it and what we can do to help reduce the problem.

The attachment might appear complicated but I’m really looking for the children to (with support) research an area of interest and be able to present their findings to the class by talking and presenting e.g.  a poster, website, PowerPoint, sway,  model, I-Motion, I-Movie

This 3 week homework task will cover all literacy homework so I will ask the children to keep their reading books in school, during this time. Please ensure that they practise delivering their presentation, clearly and audibly.

exPLORE adapted for P3 CLICK ON THIS LINK

If you would like to email any work in then please do so to 

BrownJ6@braidbar.e-renfrew.sch.uk 

Maths Homework- Hit the Button (Times tables)

Other Information

Family Learning Workshopsposter