Welcome Back!

Hello everyone and welcome back to Braidbar!

What a fantastic first full week it has been in p4a! You should all be so proud of how well you have settled back into school and your new classroom. Also, give yourselves a huge pat on the back for how hard you’ve all worked! It has made me so excited for the year ahead!

Some important info…

Our P.E. days are a Monday and a Tuesday. Well done as everyone remembered their kits on these days this week!

Everyone should come to school dressed for the outdoors but additional outdoor kits of wellies etc can be kept in class.

Homework will start from next week and will be uploaded onto Microsoft Teams. Everyone will be issued with a spelling and a maths homework jotter which will stay at home.

Our line in the morning, at break and at the end of the day has been excellent so keep up this amazing standard, p4!

Have a fantastic weekend when it arrives and thank you for such a fantastic first full week back at school.

Mrs Macintyre

22.06.20

Schools Out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I cannot believe that this is the final week of school before the Summer holidays. I have had an incredible year with all of you. Thank you for making me laugh, smile, love my job even more and thank you for being you. You are all amazing and I know you will flourish in Primary 4. On that note, you will meet your new teacher tomorrow at 1pm on M Teams.

With regards to the note below, I hope that you can make it along to school to pick up your work. I have also left a small gift for you to say thank you and well done so look for the gift with your name on it.

Children’s Class Work/Outdoor Clothing and other Personal Items to be Collected by Parents/Carers                                                          Monday 22 June to Wednesday 24 June (9am to 3pm).  Each child’s classwork (Primary One to Primary 7) will be available during the above times. Primary 7 pupils will collect their class work on their goodbye visit days.  Please note, that to keep everyone safe that social distancing must be followed by all and there is no access to the building or playground. Thank you.

I look forward to this final week on M Teams and I will come to your new classroom in August to see you all.

Thank you, have a FANTASTIC Summer and I’ll see you in a few months.

Mrs Brown (Teacher of the the BEST class in the world)

15.06.20

In Summer🌻 | Disney Amino

Good Morning,

We have another fun-filled week ahead and lots of things to do. Today is our school trip at Edinburgh Zoo and tomorrow, between 1pm-2pm, you will meet your new teacher on M Teams.

Next stop for P3a is……………………………Disney World. Starting from tomorrow, you will complete a range of tasks that are all connected to Disney World. I have also included the Play calendar and Outdoor learning as additional ones so please feel free to pick and choose what you want to complete. Some of the writing tasks may take a while so you could do a shorter version of the writing tasks and then choose some others.

We only have two weeks to go so I hope you enjoy your assignments and have fun!

Mrs Brown

8.06.20

Nicksplat Rugrats GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Please click on the link below re Summer Reading Challenge

SUMMER READING CHALLENGE

Good Morning everyone.

You only have 3 weeks left of Primary 3 and I couldn’t be PROUDER of you and your parents.

Let’s have some fun (well more fun) for the last couple of weeks and go on Virtual school trips. Details will be revealed on M Teams but you are going to spend this week, apart from Thursday, planning a virtual trip to Edinburgh Zoo and then we’ll visit it on Monday 15th June.

Sports Day is on Friday 12th June so look out for Mr Gordon posting details for that too.

I will be in school for the next 3 weeks to clear out the classroom and get all of your work organised to take home.

Mrs Brown

18.05.20

Holiday Weekend GIFs | Tenor

It’s Week 7 of Home Learning…………………. Lucky number 7?!

With the Bank Holiday Weekend, this is a 4 day week. Friday 22nd and Monday 25th are holidays and Tuesday 26th is an In-Service day. As usual, I’ll post ideas of what to do on the long weekend.

June is fast approaching and I really want to thank you all for your continued support and efforts from home. WE CAN DO THIS!

Please encourage your child to check the feedback on their assignments as I think it’s really important for them to read the comments. I try to give feedback on assignments that have been handed in daily but it might be easier to check the previous weeks assignments on a Monday morning.

Many Thanks,                                                                                                                           Mrs Brown

11.05.20

Did you know that you can use Adobe Illustrator to make moving ...

Good Morning Sunshine,                                                                                              It’s another Monday, another day to learn something new and another day to be creative…………………………..

If you haven’t watched them already then please make sure you access the assembly link on MT and the ‘Surprise’ video that were both posted on Wednesday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Also, please encourage your child to check the feedback on their assignments as I think it’s really important for them to read the comments. I try to give feedback on assignments that have been handed in daily but it might be easier to check the previous weeks assignments on a Monday morning.

4.05.20

10 Inspirational Quotes Of The Day (128) | Rainbow quote, Rainbow ...

Good Morning everyone.

You are now into week 5 of Home Learning and coping incredibly well. Please continue to do what you can, when you can. The best approach to home learning (in my opinion), is to do what works best for you and your family. There is no expectation to show me all of your work but please continue to post photos, videos and messages, if it suits. If you have not yet submitted work or spoken to me through Microsoft Teams then try and contact me in the next few days.

This is a 3 day week as Thursday is an in-service day and Friday is a holiday. I will post assignments as usual Monday-Wednesday and then on Thursday morning, I’ll post a few ideas of how you could keep busy over the long weekend.

Stay positive, stay safe and be kind.

27.04.20

Sunshine Day GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ramadan Mubarak GIFs | Tenor

Can you believe that we are only 4 days away from May!? With this glorious sunshine, I certainly can!

I have loved reading your messages, looking at your photos and watching your videos so please continue to do this.

For those of you who have just started the month of Ramadan, please be kind to yourselves and I wish you all well.

Mrs Brown

20.04.20

Welcome Back! – Fox Covert Primary

Welcome back Everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and managed to get out in the sunshine.

It’s business as usual (ish) this week but please feel free to contact me via MT or email if there is anything I can do to help.

30.03.20

Positive GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Good Morning Everyone and well done for surviving your first week at home! As I mentioned last week, I will write a blog post every Monday and then further communications will be made through Microsoft Teams (MT).

As I’m sure you’ll understand, we are all getting used to MT and hopefully over time things will become easier for us. Please be assured that the learning experiences I provide, are to be completed if/when you can within the week. Things to note on MT…………..

• All messages can now be sent/received through our P3a Chat
  • Please post any photos you want me to see under ‘Photo’ Assignment and just keep adding to them if/when you like
  • Assignments will be a balance of jotter work, work online and active tasks
  • Some of the ‘Choice grids’ contain written and active options but I’m happy for you to decide if these go into jotters or not
  • The ‘hand in’ option is a good way of me seeing what you have managed to do.  So even though I can’t see jotters etc at the moment, at least I know you have done something when you click hand in (see link below)
  •  http://https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/turn-in-an-assignment-in-microsoft-teams-e25f383a-b747-4a0b-b6d5-a2845a52092b
  • I have uploaded resources under ‘Files’ so you will notice that some of your assignments will now say ‘access on Files’
  • Go to the General channel- Files- Class Materials
  • Please have a look in the ‘Pupil Choice Grids’ folder as there is a Live Events document that details live events that are on everyday from 9am

I hope you all have a great week and look out for the Parent Challenge on MT as it’s an opportunity for you to win House Points for your child!

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – East Renfrewshire site