Good Morning!

Good morning all. I trust this finds you safe and well.

I hope your child has established a good balance of schoolwork/freeplay. Hopefully you have seen that your child can do most of the work independently – please encourage them to do so. They can use their jotters and technology or any materials they have at home – feel free to send/not send any pictures of the things they have been up to.

By now, most people have accessed our Google Classroom space. Remember you can access it through the tile on Glow. It is compatible with Windows, Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices. Everyone has working passwords and login details – they should have a note of them in their diary. I have resent invitations to a few individuals who had not yet joined the classes. Just press “Accept”.

Any issues with the tasks can be addressed in the class streams. Please encourage your child to think if they already know the answer to any questions they may ask “Can I colour it in?” is a classic easy answer! Remember to press “hand in” on each task to show me at a glance it has been completed.

I hope you have been enjoying Joe Wick’s PE sessions daily at 9am and  Glasgow Science Centre at Home at 10am.

Thanks for your continued support.

Mr C