Good Morning!

Good morning to you all. I hope you and your family are well.

I will be posting instructions and advice here for this week. Please try and keep a balance in your household – please do whatever works for you. It will take some time for all of us to bed in to this way of working – progress, not perfection!

Most of your child’s work will be on their Google Classroom space. They can access it through the tile on Glow. It should be compatible with Windows, Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices. All children have working passwords and login details – they should have a note of them in their diary.

Your child (or you) can ask questions in the Google Classroom Stream – I will try to address any questions asap.

A lot of great learning opportunities can be accessed online, as you know. A few ongoing recommendations would be Joe Wick’s PE sessions daily at 9am (I will be doing them too!) And every day at 10am –  Glasgow Science Centre at Home

Thank you for your support and solidarity.

Mr C