Why should your children wear school uniform?
Wearing school uniform:
- encourages a strong community ethos and pride in the school;
- ensures children wear appropriate, economical and practical clothing to school;
- reduces bullying / teasing and discourages competitive dressing/undue focus on brands;
- promotes the school’s identity in the community;
- helps staff supervise pupils and keep unidentified visitors out of school;
- follows East Renfrewshire Council’s Dressing for Excellence.
Please refer to the School Handbook for further information on what your child should wear and advice on where to purchase relevant items.