Super helper

Hi everyone, my name is Jonny and I am a volunteer library assistant at the school. One of my favourite books is “Bleach” by the Tite Kubo. However, my favourite author is J.K. I can probably be found listening to music whilst reading a book, because that is what I spend most of my time doing if I’m not playing music, making another instrument from scratch or doing homework. I enjoy films so I am part of the St Ninians Filmclub where we watch lots of obscure and wacky film Like Shoailin Soccer or a Town called Panic. My favourite time of the year is the summer, Because you don’t have to do a lot of work in preparation for exams or Folio essayHalf boy half library assistants. If you have any questions about manga or graphic novels I’m your guy.
Favourite Author – J.K. Rowling
Favourite TV Show – NCIS (not spelt wrong: Naval Criminal Investigative Service)
Favourite Colour – Lime Green
Favourite Food –Anything foreign
Books – Currently reading Rise by Anna Carey
Favourite Chocolate – Dark Chocolate Orange

I like things to be in order so don’t put a book back in the wrong place right in front of me or I might just explode on the spot (Especially if you do it just to annoy me!!).