03.04.20 P5a Class Blog

Primary 5 have had a super busy week at home and on Google Classroom.  Here are some of the things the pupils have added to our Home Learning Log this week.

Ben: I’m learning afrikaans from my oupa and ouma. I like it. It really fun! I have learned how to sew or stitch.  I have been doing karate on zoom and it’s kinda fun! I don’t know why it’s more thrilling than actually being in the karate room but it is! My mum likes gardening and the other day we made a greenhouse for her plants and also planted plants!

Anon: I made a rainbow poster to put on my window so it cheers people walking by up and I made a poster for my dads shop

Adam H: I have been learning to touch type with BBC Bitesize and I can do a,s,d,f,g,h,j,k,l,;,w,e,r,t,y,u,i and o. My brother and I did an online escape room. We had to solve lots of puzzles to get out. We cracked the code and did it!

Leon: I mad a looshkin comic

Ruby: At my house I made 8 rainbows and stuck them round my house! Our plants have grown so much soon we will take them outside.

Elise: I went a walk in a field where no one was. I flew my kite and me and my dad found a abandoned barn . For maths i made a maths game! it’s called matha-palooza ! i played it with my dad and i won! i made3 cakes 2 apple cakes and 1 chocolate cake. I made the chocolate cake all by myself ! it has a french theme with red strawberries, blue blueberries and white buttercream icing.

Adam B: Today I made a rock pile that was up to my waist. I also learnt that the years 2100,2200,2300 even though it should be a leap year it is not.

Humza: I made a milkshake!

Another amazing week, P5a.  I hope you have a wonderful Easter break.