EWHCF Class of 2020

Welcome to Primary 7A!

We have had such a busy week in our first week of Primary 7 that we are all tired and ready for the weekend! Take a read at some of the activities we have enjoyed and what we are looking forward to.

JL – I enjoyed having to read Wonder. Usually I don’t like books but I just love this book so much! I am excited to go to Safety in the Park, it is going to be so much fun.

SR – This week in Primary 7a we have done a lot of art and signed up for lots of jobs. We also completed our Class Charter where we made Pixel art people and put them on the tree in the classroom. I have really enjoyed the first week of Primary 7 and I am looking forward to the rest of Primary 7.

EM – This week we drew self portraits where you would draw half of your face then on the other side of the paper we wrote our names and drew a background.

AC – Finally we are back to school. In the first week we have done so many things. We made patterns as part of maths, we were looking at how maths is everywhere. We also made self portraits which was very fun too.

BF – Our first week back was fun as in literacy we recapped our VCOP. VCOP stands for vocabulary, connectives, openers and punctuation and we use this in our writing so that it can be up-leveled. This helps it to sound better and make it more interesting. We wrote some imaginative writing so our VCOP came in handy.

HT – This week we started and finished our class charter. We decided to choose 5 articles, article 29, 22, 12, 31 and 19. We all agreed as a class that these rights suited us. The charter is a big tree that says ‘Primary 7 Tree of Knowledge’ that our computer pixel art characters are climbing.