Weekly Gallery

It’s Friday again and I hope you all enjoy looking at what you have been learning all week. You are all doing so well coping with online learning and I am continuously impressed by your spirit and resilience. keep it up!

Love you all, Miss Howe 🙂 🙂 xx

This week you have been learning how to communicate in British Sign Language. This is such an important skill to have in life. Well done everyone!

You have all started a new IDL topic this week about food around the world. You have been researching and creating menus based on traditional county cuisines.

You have been focusing on characterisation this week. You have created pictures of characters from your book based on STEAL. I was very impressed by all your work. Keep it up!

You have been creating pictures using your knowledge of coordinates. They turned out fab!

You had the chance to choose what art skill to work on this week and you all created such individual and interesting pictures.

And you have been focusing on developing your photography skills sing different shots and angles. I LOVE the pictures you all took!

One of this weeks STEM challenges was to build a bridge using everyday materials that could hold the weight of 4 tins and was at least 30cm high off the ground.

Another of this weeks stem challenges was to build something that can pick things up. Check out some of the videos on the stream and this picture below! Such creativity!

You have all been working exceptionally hard on multiplication this week. Well done everyone. Keep up this hard work!

What an amazing week of learning primary 6. Keep working hard, keep smile and keep being your amazing selves. You should all be extremely proud! I know I am proud of each and every one of you! xx