Week 2 Gallery

Hi everyone and welcome to P6’s week 2 gallery of learning at home experiences. I have been utterly blown away again by your work this week and how well you have all adapted to this change in routine. It has been great to see all your smiling faces as you continue to learn at home and seeing you all doing so well has made me so happy. I am so lucky to have you all in my class and I am so grateful that we are all able to stay in touch with one another during this time.

With the Easter holidays approaching keep the positivity and resilience you have all been showing through the past 2 weeks going. Continue to experiment and try new and exciting things at home and don’t forget to have fun!!! Even though we are on holiday next week and I won’t be setting daily tasks feel free to still comment and chat to me and your classmates and share your experiences, photos and videos on the stream. I would love to see them.

With that get ready to see this week’s highlights! I love and miss you like crazy. I hope you enjoy looking through these photos as much as I have 🙂

Miss Howie xx

P.S. sorry for pranking you all on April Fool’s Day!

Even though cooking and baking wasn’t one of your tasks this week, lots of you have been doing so anyway which is great to see! Here are some of the things people have been making. I think you are all giving Gordon Ramsay a run for his money!

You tried out some magic tricks this week and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. I think some of you might secretly be in the magic circle!

You have all continued learning important life skills like how to change a bed. Check out Kaif and Charlie doing an awesome job!

You have been learning the Japanese art of origami and have created some amazing things like dogs, cats and hats!

With Easter coming up you have been learning about why Christians celebrate it and have made some of your own Easter crafts.

Lots of you have continued doing Joe Wicks workouts. Harris has challenged himself even more by doing it on a trampoline!

Charlie was the same as me after one of the workouts …  very tired!

Kaif has been keeping active in a different way and has been out riding his bike.

#

Some of you have been practising your single line drawings. Check out these amazing ones by Raine and Noor.

This week you were focusing on learning about first aid. You started by researching what was in a first aid kit and why.

Then you moved on to learning how to treat cuts and burns. After all that you learnt when and how to put someone in the recovery position. Look at the great demonstration of the recovery position shown by Oli, Euan and Kyle. Well done boys!

To round off the week you took lots of different photos using your knowledge of camera shots and angles. See if you can spot all the different one!