What impact has your last unit in RE made on you?

S1

I feel that this unit of learning has really taught me lots about my religion and how powerful God is and I loved when we learned about the roles in the church and the way science and Catholicism are linked. Mostly everything we learnt was new to me and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This unit’s impact has helped me learn through right and wrong and how to respect everyone and treat everyone correctly. Another thing is I have learned lots more about God and how I am lucky to be who I am and can understand all of the above.

It has helped me to understand how much we are similar to God, and how we should all try to make the right choices in life

It has shown me more about the greatness of God.

The impact of this topic on me has been true and faithful. I understand what God has done for us to live our life and to be free. I also know what happens during the Mass.

I have learned so much I never knew about my faith.

I now know about being made in God’s image and what it actually means and I will try my best to follow the ways of God and not sin.

By showing me that how much sin can destroy a relationship between me and God and how much god still loves us after sinning.

This unit has impacted the way I look at my faith and has been enjoyable to learn.

Before high school, I didn’t know a lot about the actual story of God until now. I realise that our actions really do effect the world even if the are the actions are small.

S2

It was very interesting to learn the reflection between the Trinity and the family.

S3

This has impacted my learning and faith as I look into how I can deepen my belief in God and become closer to him like the disciples did.

It has taught me that we should be disciples of Jesus and follow his example, so we can achieve eternal life and become a saint who lived through Jesus’ morals.

This unit has made me come to the realisation that sins are not stuck to you forever and just leave a mark on your soul that can be fixed just by going to confession and offering Penance and to me that small diversion in life taking maybe half an hour every so often to be allowed to take accommodation in heaven the perfect place for eternity is a deal that if you were not to take then you are foolish spending 80 to 90 years living it up pushing away God and walking away from his grace just for a short life of fun and pleasure instead of spending life honoring God then be able to spend the rest of time with him in heaven.