Wednesday activities

Group 1- orienteering, gorge walking, search and rescue.

Group 2- hillwalking, team challenge, search and rescue.

Group 3- rock hopping, abseiling, search and rescue.

Group 4-orienteering, gorge-walking, search and rescue.

Group 5- gorge walking, orienteering, indoor initiatives.

Group 6- team challenge, hillwalking, indoor initiatives.

Group 7- abseiling, canoeing, indoor initiatives.

Group 8- gorge-walking, orienteering, indoor initiatives

19 thoughts on “Wednesday activities”

1. Hi Lee

I got your postcard.

What a busy day you have had. You will sleep well tonight. I hope you are eating all your dinners and not being a fussy Freddy.

Don’t be staying up too late chatting. Love you

2. Hi Joseph,

its gabriel how are you doing i am going to beet you on FIFA 12 bring it on and you better watch out because i am ging to beet you

3. Hey Olivia 🙂

We got your postcard it was lovley to hear from you. We all miss you loads and i hope you are having an amazing time. Heard you went abseiling and rock climbing hope you werent too scared. Mum says the afternoons have been lonley.
    Love you and miss you loads.

4. Hi Joseph, its Gabriel here.

I’m going to beat you at FIFA12 when you get back, so you better watch out……… cos I’m gonna get you.

love
    Gabriel x

5. Hi Joseph, its Gabriel here.

I’m gonna beat you at FIFA12 when you get back……

You better watch out cos I’m gonna get you…….

your wee brother.
    x x xxxx

6. Hi Clare
    The activities all sound fantastic. I bet you loved the canoeing – did you fall in??
    Thanks for your postcard, that cheered me and Dad up. Matt and Emma just laughed!!
    Can’t wait to see you Friday, hear all the stories and get lots of cuddles.
    Gran & Papa, McConnells and Findlays all asking how you getting on.
    Miss you lots
    U beter of got me and matt a gift ko jk (just kidding) – Emma

7. Hi Morgan,

Looks like you are being kept busy and on the go with new adventures.Would like to think you are falling asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow, but I think there will be a whole load of chatting going on. Not long until we all see you so keep up the good work and keep having fun!

Love you loads

Dad, Mum and Cameron xxx

8. Hi Anna
    Well you are half way through your fun filled week, we hope you are having a fantastic time!! We are all missing your constant chattering and singing…yes even Matthew. Ross is eagerly reading your morning post it notes.

Cant wait to see your wee smiling face on friday but not looking forward to your laundry. Missing you loads Mum, Dad, Matthew and Dogs

9. Hi Aidan
    Sounds like you’re having a great time
    Missing you loads and it was good getting a postcard from you!

Lots Of Love Rhiannon,Alyssa,Mum and Dad xxxxx <3

10. Hi Megan, Got your postcard today (Wednesday) was lovely to hear some of your news when I got home from work! Gran / Granda and Granny S are all missing you! Glad you’re having fun! See you Friday. Love mum and dad xx

11. Hi Joseph, its Gabriel here.

your wee brother.
    x x xx xx

12. hi joseph,

wish you where here to do my homework…………

hope your having a great time.

gabriel xx

13. Hi Ellie
    First of all dad is working on your new room and its looking lovely.Hope your having a great time in Ardintiny. Hope you managed to carry the suitcase up the stairs and to dress your bed. i wasnt very well yesterday (dont listen to mum when she says it was a cause of Ellie’s gone syndrome !!!). Hope you got spooked out on the night walk and hope you enjoyed the nice dinner…. love ya see ya bye !!! Gracie <3 🙂

hi Ellie Belle
    hope your having a great time in Ardintiny missing you so much and cant wait to see you on Friday. The house is different without you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont get any injuries for the world qualifying at the weekend. Love you so much ….. MUM xxx <3

14. West park 4 scotland 2 goals from frazer martin jack 2 jack scored from a throw in through the keepers legs. We play cumbernauld on sat at turnbull
    love dad x

15. Luke Sloan

Hi Luke,
    Another busy day today? Did your wellies get filled with water on the gorge walking.. hope you got on okay at the orienteering and search and rescue and haven’t got my poor sense of direction or you would still be wandering around now! Enjoy your day tomorrow and the disco tomorrow night. Olivia says ‘hi’.. xxMum, Dad and Oliviaxxx

16. Hi Eve,
    We got your postcard today and it was nice to hear from you. We’re glad you are having such a fantastic time. Can’t believe it is Wednesday evening already!! Enjoy your day tomorrow and the disco tomorrow night. Can’t wait to see all your pictures when you get home. Mum, Dad & Mia xoxo

17. Hi Jack D Sounds like you’ve had a very busy day! Hope you’re asleep and all ready for gorge walking and orienteering tomorrow! Be safe! I’ll look out for you in tomorrow’s photographs. We’re all missing you, see you soon! Love mum, Joseph and Jonathan xxx

18. Hi Ellie

I just received your post card and it definately made my day! I love your photos too, you all look like you are having a ball! (and NO SLEEP!!!)

Hope you enjoy your last night in Ardentinny, I am so looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Despite Gracie’s best efforts, she is really missing you, although I have seen her eyeing up your Paul’s Boutique Hoody and your pink Converse so maybe not……………..

Love Mum, Dad and Gracie xxx