Group 1 Pupil Posts

Pupils were invited to make a comment for the blog. Here they are:

Group 1:

Ellie Conlon: Gorge walking was amazing. Really challenging but really fun. I loved it!

Jack Thomson: Have had an excellent time so far. It’s not every day I go abseiling and gorge walking!

Group 2:

Nathan Ray: Bursting of sweat. Went hillwalking and slipped a million times but I loved it.

Group 3:

Sean Gordon: Don’t jump while abseiling!

Matthew McGettigan: Try not to fall during rock hopping!

Anthony Gray: When you do gorge walking you get wet!

John Gorman: In abseiling you put your feet apart so you can jump safely.

Lewis Bradley: Try not to fall in abseiling!

Group 4:

John Hickey: Listen closely while gorge walking.

Taylor Duffy: I loved canoeing and I fell in a waterfall!

Liam Kenny: Tell Maura I jumped in a plunge pool. Waahey! Tell Anthony and Satreer I said hi. I’m resting now. There’s nothing left in the tank!

Group 5:

Aidan Quinn: When you are on top of the rock at the plunge pool you’re so freezing bit excited. I miss the whole family. I feel homesick but don’t get upset. It’s fine. I’m really enjoying myself. Can’t wait to see you on Friday.

Morgan McDougall: Miss you all. I’m having a great time. Love Morgan.

Megan Sharp: When you’re gorge walking make sure your foot isn’t on a slippy stone.

Kyle Conway: Rock hopping was freezing but great because you got to jump into the water.

Group 6:

Eve Macaulay: Don’t jump and run while you’re going down a hill!

Group 7:

Lucy Fitzgerald:  The canoeing today had its ups and downs. Literally! Overall it was really good fun.

Anna Nixon: When I went hillwalking I kept falling in puddles and on Wednesday I went canoeing and got soaked.

Kara McAlister: Hi Everyone. Kara here. I love it here. Want to stay longer! Love and miss U

Brian Flynn: Hi family. I love Ardentinny and do not regret coming here. Thank you for your notes. See you when I come back. Your son Brian.

Euan Johnston: The canoeing was amazing. I went in the water and had a race in the boats. I would do it again any time.

Group 8:

Kieran Hamilton: The forest for orienteering looked like a scene out of Narnia!

Luke McCall: The gorge walk was all slippery, scary and slimey – but I loved it!

Jack Bilsdon: I loved the canoeing. I was in Mrs McAleese’s group and we beat Miss Galbraith’s boat quite a few times.

Eve Crawford: I loved the abseil down. It was challenging. Mrs McAleese and Kieran were the best. She was like a paparazzi taking all the photos!

Calum Stewart: I loved the canoeing but I got soaked because I tipped the boat. I was the leader. It was great!

Conor McBrearty: Everything is dino! Except it’s not good when you get wet. See you Friday.

Morgan McDermott: I loved the canoeing and I would love to do it again. It was great fun!

Annie Abercrombie: I loved the night walk and all the rest. It is so bad when you get wet.

8 thoughts on “Group 1 Pupil Posts”

1. Hi Luke
    Got your postcard today and that was a lovely surprise.

Sounds like you are all having great fun. Hope you have remembered to put all the wet messy clothes in the plastic bags?????
    We are looking forward to hearing all about your adventures, especially the search & rescue – Hayley remembered that and said it was great fun. Will get you potato scones for Saturday breakfast.

lots of love
    Mum , Dad, Sean & Hayley + Zico xxxxx

2. Hi Morgan,

Glad to hear you are having a fantastic time.Got your postcard which was great.Mum and Dad loved it.The house is to quiet without you. Off to school now , see you on tomorrow.

Love Cameron xxxx

3. Hi Aidan
    Hope you’re not missing us too much, you’ll be home before you know it!
    Enjoy today’s activities and we’ll see you tomorrow

love you
    mum, dad, Rhiannon + Alyssa xx

4. Morning Matthew

My post from last night seems to have got lost, hoping this one makes it on to the blog.

We got your postcard yesterday, glad you’re eating well, their cooking must be better than mine!

The house seems awfully quiet without you and we’re looking forward to having you home on Friday.

Curley and Fiona have asked us all over for fireworks and BBQ on Saturday, with Jackie and Ken and the rest of the gang, so you can look forward to that. And Stevie Hearns gave me a couple of wee bits and bobs he got at Celtic Park for you too.

Anyway, have a great time today and try not to fall!

lots of love mum xxxx

5. Hi Anna

I am so pleased that you tried canoeing, well done!!

Have a great day today and enjoy your disco tonight.

Can’t wait to see you tomorrow and hear all about your trip.

Love mum and Lewis xxx

6. Hi nathan , sent you a message yesterday but i dont know if you recieved it. Missing you so much. Sounds like your having great fun!! Lucas and carly want you to hurry back!!! wee rocky if fine too! waiting on your cuddles!! see you when u come home, love mum, david, lucas carly and the 2 rocky`s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Hi Jack, sounds as though you are having a great time, you are being missed, can’t wait to see you. Enjoy tonight.

Love Mum, Murdo & Ava xx

8. Hi Conor!

Hope you’re having fun! Celtic are beating Rennes 2-1 at HT. Enjoy tonight and have a good last day. Chubby will pick you up at school and I’ll be home as soon as I can!

Love Mum xxxxx