Miss Black’s Favourite Scottish City

My favourite Scottish city is Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city.

I love Glasgow because of all its history, famous sites, shops and restaurants.

I enjoy going to Glasgow shopping with my friends and then for dinner to one of it’s many restaurants! Once live returns to normality I can’t wait to do this.

I also love Edinburgh!

I last visited Edinburgh a few weeks before lockdown last year. I visited Edinburgh castle, the National Museum of Scotland and The Dome for lunch.

Here is a picture of me in front of Edinburgh Castle.

Good Morning P3/4

Good Morning P3/4,

I hope you all had a good weekend; did anyone get up to anything nice? I took the dog a big walk on Saturday evening and saw the moon light up the sky; it was huge! I also watched The Voice and had a takeaway 🙂

I can’t believe its February already. January feels like such a quick month!

I hope you all have a great week 🙂 xx

It’s Friday!!!!

Hello P3/4

I hope your all well 🙂

Nearly  the end of another ‘school’ week! You are all doing fantastic in your learning I am so happy to see so many of you enjoying the tasks and engaging with me and others online.

I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, take care and I will speak to you all on Monday!

Miss Black xx

Miss Black’s Walk of the Week

Hi P3/4

This week’s picture was taken last Sunday evening.

I went a walk through my local area when the snow was still lying. I had to be extra careful not to fall as it very slippy!!

If you look carefully you can actually see Missi’s tail, this was her rubbing the snow off her coat after rolling about the grass! 🙂