Tuesday 22nd September

I hope you all had a good holiday weekend and enjoyed the sunshine. 🌞

Sending our best wishes to Hollie, who had a fall and broke her leg on the day before the holiday. 😢 Hope you are on the mend and are getting around on your crutches Hollie. Hope to see you soon. 🥰

Homework will go live on TEAMS  and continue with the same book on Bug Club please, lots of you have still to do the bugs for this one.

Monday 7th September

Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.
Well done with last week’s homework, almost all of you managed to hand in work on Teams and everyone logged onto Bug Club. 😀

This week there is another assignment for everyone on Teams and you have a new book to read.

We had good fun with some superhero art outdoors on Tuesday. I will avoid posting pictures with any of you in them until I get everyone’s permission. Sorry if you can’t see yours yet.

GLOW log-ins

GLOW log-ins use the same username as before but the password has changed.

The children will be given a slip to take home as a reminder.

Also, if you are using Bug Club on an ipad or iPhone, you will need to use another browser (Google chrome works) as it is not supported by Safari.

Let me know if you are having problems with access.

L. Babington

Monday 31st August

Hello Everyone,

We had a very busy week last week. We did some revision of our sounds, read lots of books, looked at numbers to 100 and had fun making our superhero cities.

Homework this week will be on Bug Club and on Teams. Some of your Bug Club accounts were looking really cluttered so I cleaned them up for you with just your current tasks now showing. (I hope it worked!)

To log on to Teams;

•  download the Microsoft Teams app
  •  use your GLOW username and password to log on
  •  find your homework in assignments and submit it when you are done

The homework is for everyone in Primary 3 but I will mark the work for our class. I will also post the word lists and the spelling menu on here, just in case you can’t find it.

u-e and common words

Spelling menu

Welcome to P3B

Hello Everyone,

We have had a great start to session 20/21, even though it has been a bit strange because of the restrictions placed on us by the pandemic.

A big ‘Thank You’ to all of the children, who turned up this week with smiles and enthusiasm. I can tell you are going to be a great class!

Homework for this week will be to log onto Bug Club and to read your newly assigned book online (don’t forget to do those bugs!). Please let me know if you are unable to log in, or have forgotten details or passwords. It is really important that we all do this as it looks like most of our homework is going to be online from now on.

Mrs Babington