Thursday 28th January

Good morning boys and girls. I hope you are all feeling good today?🤗  Let me know by posting in the comments if you can.

Poppy’s feeling happy even after getting soaked on her walk!🐶

Work hard today everyone and have a lovely day! xx

14 thoughts on “Thursday 28th January”

1. Hello Leo, I miss you all too 🙁 and seeing my friends. I’m hoping things will get better very soon and we’ll be able to see our friends again. I hope you have a good day and maybe mum might give you a nice chocolate treat to cheer you up? 😉 (sorry mum!) Mrs Griffiths xx

1. Good morning Mrs Griffiths

Poppy is so cute 🥰 I am just about to start my work. I hope you have a nice day.

Love Fearne xx

1. Thank you, Fearne! She can be very naughty at times, don’t let the cute face fool you! 😉 Have a great day. Mrs Griffiths xx

2. Good morning Mrs Griffiths

Poppy is cute. I’m chilling just now as just had my yucky medicine 🤢. Some homework then mum is taking me to see gran.

Have a lovely day
    David xx

1. She can be very naughty! Medicine is never nice to take but it will make you better so try hard to keep swallowing it. 🙂 Enjoy visiting your gran. Mrs Griffiths xx

3. Good morning Mrs Griffiths. I finished my werewolf book so I have started reading George’s marvelous medicine today.

Have a lovely day

Alice xx

4. Thank you, Alice! I love George’s Marvelous Medicine- a great book. We were actually going to be starting that as our class story so I’m glad you’re still going to get to enjoy it. Enjoy your day. Mrs Griffiths xx

1. Sorry Georgia I’m just seeing this little message. Blog comments are a bit strange sometimes! Please don’t be sad, try and do something nice today to cheer yourself up! 😉 Mrs Griffiths xx

5. Hi Mrs Griffiths,

I am good today, a bit tired. Poppy is very cute but I know she can be naughty. I’ve been working hard the last few days and I really liked the video of my classmates.

Nathan xx

6. Thank you, Nathan! I’m glad you liked the wee video of your classmates.😁 I think the wet weather can make us feel a bit more tired. Glad to hear that you’ve been working hard! Time to have fun now 🤗 xx