Thursday 18th February

Hello everyone! 👋 I hope that you’ve all had a lovely extended break.😊 Post in the comments if you can to tell me what you’ve been up to.
I have been very busy with meetings these past few days, getting everything organised for our return on Monday. How exciting, can’t wait to see you all!🥰  Poppy managed to get a haircut! Wished it was me though! She’s not impressed as I asked for her to be cut short!😂

Today all your activities have been organised by the house captains for our Screen Free Week📵. Please go onto the main school blog to find the grid of activities for you. The Forms you need to fill in to have your house points added can be found there too. Have fun!☺️

4 thoughts on “Thursday 18th February”

1. Hi Mrs Griffiths, I had a fun time off. We went to Craufurdland Woods, made pancakes, did the Town Trail, built a den and slept in it and I played in the street with my friends. I can’t wait to come back to school on Monday. 😊🥳
    Love Zack xx

1. Sounds so lovely Zack! How great getting to sleep in your own den that you made. Lucky you! 🙂 Can’t wait to see you on Monday either! xx

2. Hi Mrs Griffiths

I had a lovely time off. Watched football with my dad and papa mikey at weekend while mum worked. Went a walk to Howard park with Jack and his mum and also his dog. We bumped into Alice and Georgia too. Off to collect my new school trousers from next this afternoon and go a walk with mum and gran

Love David xx