Good Morning

What a fabulous week of sunshine we hope you all managed to enjoy some time outside. It has been great to hear from so many of you and receive photographs. Today each teacher will upload all photographs to class tabs so you can see what your classmates have been up to. Well done you have all worked so hard and it looks like the new topic is a real hit!

Although we have heard from lots of you it would be nice to know just how many pupils are reading the blog. Can we please ask today you leave a little comment on this post, send an email or use teams. Thank you in advance.😊

Have a lovely weekend.
P3 Teachers πŸ‘©β€πŸ« πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸ«

39 thoughts on “Good Morning”

1. Hi everyone, we are checking the blog everyday and enjoying all the work. I am loving learning about the Vikings. Hope everyone is ok. Love Zoe xx

1. Great to hear from you Zoe. I had a wee look at Mrs McCall’s page at all the fabulous work you are doing and I hope you had a fab birthday.

2. Morning

I’ve enjoyed the work on the blog this week. It has kept me busy. I have been working out my fractions by thinking about slices of chocolate cake!πŸ₯§ Have a nice weekend everyone.

Love Lola

3. I have enjoyed reading all about the Vikings they are very interesting and I have enjoyed playing outside in the sun with my brother Ben β˜€οΈβ™₯️
    Love
    Lucy

4. Hello Everyone, hope you are all well. I have been on the blog everyday and enjoying all the work. Looking forward to learning about the Vikings today. Stay safe everyone. Noah x

1. Good morning Noah. Glad you are enjoying the new topic. Good to know you are working hard too. Enjoy your weekend.

5. I have been checking the blog every day. We have enjoyed looking at all the pictures of what all the other kids have been up to

6. Hi! We are doing ok, Robbie is missing all of his friends. We are reading Bad Dad by David Walliams and doing little bits of work. Robbie is a fan of taking a break, intact, lots of breaks!

1. Well done Robbie I’ve enjoyed getting your photos. I’ve never read that book when you are finished you’ll need to do a wee review 😊

7. Hi! We are doing ok, Robbie is missing all of his friends. We are reading Bad Dad by David Walliams and doing little bits of work. Robbie is a fan of taking a break, infact, lots of breaks!

8. Hello everyone! I hope you are all well and staying safe. I have been practicing telling the time and been doing lots of reading. I am just going to start learning about Viking’s today. I will send in photos very soon! Missing you all. Love Hannah x

9. How lovely to hear from so many of you already today. So glad to hear that you are all safe, well and having fun! I’ve really enjoyed looking at all the photos and messages on the blog pages and those we’ve had on Teams pages too. Can’t wait to check again later and see who else has been in touch! I need to make my shadow message today, hopefully my children will help me! Enjoy the sunshine! Mrs Nelson

10. Hello everyone. We have been checking the blog every day and doing our best. Missing all of P3H. Hope you are all safe and well xx

1. Hi Jessica glad to hear you are trying your best and I’m sure all your classmates are missing you too😊

11. Hi everyone,

Lewis has enjoyed his 1st week back had a few wobbles but doing ok. He has really enjoyed learning about fractions.

Hope everyone is staying safe and well and enjoying this beautiful sunshine. Love Lewis x

1. Hi Lewis it’s ok to wobble I think that’s just normal at the moment πŸ˜• glad to hear you are enjoying mathsπŸ‘πŸΌ

12. Hi Everyone,

I am keeping busy checking the blog every day and undertaking tasks. I have enjoyed learning about the Vikings. I am also enjoying the lovely sunshine and playing with my brother.

Have a lovely weekend. Harris x

1. Harris, glad you are checking the blog and enjoying Vikings. You definitely are allowed to enjoy the sun with your brother. Have a great weekend.

13. Hi everyone

I check the blog every day but I have also been busy chatting to my friends and cousins on video and doing some baking and playing lots of board games. My favourite game yet is Cluedo.

Hope everyone keeps safe!

Love Georgie xx

14. Hi
    Mum and I check the blog every day to see what is on. We like the new timetable and enjoying The Vikings. Mum wants to go to Largs when it opens again.
    I have in the paddling pool today,
    Love Andrew

1. Largs sounds like a great place to visit once it is safe again ! Hope you enjoyed the paddling pool .
      Mrs McCall xxx

2. Andrew, I got to go to Largs on my little boy’s school trip just before we were all in lockdown. It was a super trip! You would love it πŸ‘πŸΌ

15. My mum and dad help me work through the blog. It also helps them with a little bit of structure to my day.
    See you all soon
    Bradley Black xx

16. My goodness, our first week back has been busy! It’s been so nice to hear from you all and to see everyone’s hard work. It brightens up our day seeing all of your faces 😊 Glad everyone is enjoying The Vikings so far πŸ‘πŸΌ I remember learning about them when I was at school too (a long time ago now πŸ™ˆ) and I loved it. Enjoy the β˜€οΈ everyone and stay safe. We’ll look forward to hearing from you all again next week,
    Mrs McPhail