CELEBRATING SUCCESS – P1A WIDER ACHIEVEMENTS

We have ALL achieved our Bronze Award and Silver Award! We are now working towards achieving our Gold Award. 

To achieve the Gold Award, some targets will require evidence of these being carried out at home. 

Wider achievements are celebrated across the school and each year group have their own Bronze, Silver, Gold tracker to work on to help achieve and celebrate success.

I will set two targets for the children to work on every fortnight and support from home would be valuable to help them achieve these targets – be it a photograph emailed to me/added to your child’s Learning Journal, note to say they have carried out the target etc will be very much appreciated as and when you feel they have achieved something.

Even though I will be setting class targets – if you want to work on others and can submit evidence – please do so and this will be added to their tracker to help them achieve their awards.  

Targets for week beginning  14th and 21st March are:

• Take regular responsibility for one household chore e.g. setting the dinner table daily. (G1.1)
  • Draw a picture about a book you have enjoyed. (G1.3)

Pease email me any evidence of targets being met to allow me to add them to your child’s record of achievement and allow your child to achieve their Gold award.

Please find a copy of the P1 Tracker below for your information.

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – East Ayrshire site