We work with many fantastic organisations to ensure that we are using the highest quality resources and guides.
Links to the organisations’ home pages are in bold. Links to further resources provided by them are bullet pointed below.
- SAPOE Training Courses online links to courses from 45 minute introductions to outdoor learning to 2 hour modules for teachers and other practitioners supporting learning outdoors.
Nature Scot Scotland’s Nature Agency
Outdoor Learning Directory aims to provide a portal to services supporting outdoor learning.
- Lochdown Learning Resources created to help families with homeschooling ideas and for people looking to learn something new during the UK ‘lockdown’ and helps to keep you connected to the National Park, nature and the great outdoors.
World Ocean Day – a free to access, year-round library of digital and in-person resources bringing awareness to the human and ocean connection. We also have a whale of a time hosting an annual celebration of World Ocean Day every June.
- Learning Resources
- Eco Schools Newsletter – June 2021
- Carbon Literacy Project – current and past newsletters
- Keep Scotland Beautiful Newsletter – June/July 2021
- Young Reporters for the Environment Newsletter, July 2021
Ayrshire and South West Scotland
- For newsletters and other resources CCLP Resources
Ayrshire Outdoor and Woodland Learning (AOWLs) a local group and part of the Outdoor and Woodland Learning Scotland (OWL Scotland) network.