Aly Conquer

I graduated with a BEd Honours in Primary Education in 2014 and since then have worked for local authority and the National Autistic Society as a teacher, with a focus in additional support needs and have taught indoors and outdoors across early to second level.  Now I work as a Primary Teacher on the COACh programme in primary and SEN establishments across East Ayrshire to build teacher capacity and get children learning outdoors.

I am a Registered Practitioner with the Institute of Outdoor Learning and have qualifications in Lowland Expedition Leadership, Outdoor First Aid.  I am a qualified jogScotland Jog Leader.  I am passionate about getting young people outdoors to learn, be active and engage with the world around them.

In my spare time, I enjoy spending time outdoors running long distances and walking (or running) up hills!

Aly can be contacted at :  alyson.conquer@eastayrshire.org.uk