Primary1 22nd March.

A big thank you for all of those who have sent in their pirate ships. You are such a talented bunch,…….. we have some designers of the future in our mist that is for sure. I am still refining mine so don’t worry you have another week to get them into school for testing!!

The online reading books appear to be going well and I have just had a peek to see who has been doing their reading regularly. I am interested in your thoughts on this and please let me know if you haven’t been able to access. I see they are some pupils who have not yet been using this. Any problems please get in touch and we can sort something out.

Our grid has lots on it so this will take our learning up to Easter break. Once again the wee p 1 are amazing in their resilience and their learningĀ  and are working very hard and playing very hard to make up for all the days we could not be together in class. Thank you for your continued support. learning plan22.03.21