CALLING ALL PRIMARY 7s!

To all our Primary 7s,

The beautiful weather is set to continue for some of our ‘Alternative Residential this week!  Details of each days activities have been shared on our Class Team.

*****Please, please, please ensure that you are dressed appropriately for the weather – loose clothing, something with long sleeves to protect your arms from the sun, sensible shoes for walking and plenty of sun cream.  Pop some sun cream on before you come to school in the morning and bring it with you, to top up during the day!  You will enjoy the activities so much if you are comfortable! Remember plenty of water too! *****

Leadership Skills in P6/7!

Primary 6/7 have been planning and preparing sessions to lead socially distanced and outdoors with pupils across the school today! We are working in groups to create dance and fitness routines to some of our favourite songs! Look out for us on class outdoor days over the coming weeks! 💃🕺🎵🎶

Minibeasts

I found these bugs on a walk on Saturday.  Can you investigate what they are? It is a short clip from my phone.

IMG_1272 (10)

Thank you to those children who returned their phonic files. It is important that the children have access to these sounds to practise any sticky sounds. If you have missing pages let me know and I shall replace. We  have the sound ai to practise tonight.

Great fun today finding out about elections and picking our own prime minster in P1. Well done to Ford for his election speech!!