Week commencing 26th April 2021

We are buzzing this week about our new learning about  some very important  insects, bees. We are starting a mini topic investigation all about bees and have been asking the children about what they want to find out. Our learning will have a focus on or eco system and the importance of these busy bees. I have posted our plans for this week. Can I ask you to refrain from adding the smiley to your reading of home readers as it appears when you do this the book is no longer available for a second or subsequent read and the children should of course be revisiting the text every night.  Any problems with on line  access please let me know and I can send home a hard copy .

We continue to amazed at the adaptability of these young people and their appetite for learning. Keep up  all the good ways you are encouraging them at home. The term is racing through , too fast for my liking as they put a smile on my face everyday.