Good morning P1 – Thursday 14th January 2021

Good morning everyone.  I hope you all feel well rested after a good night’s sleep.

I just wanted to say that I have been loving receiving your emails, photos and videos.  Please keep them coming because they let me know that you are happy and engaged.  Remember, life skills are also important, so be helping to keep your room tidy, try making up your bed and be kind to each other.  Adults at home – you are doing an amazing job!  The work that you have sent us has been fabulous.

Remember to make a special effort to look at the Rabbie Burns PowerPoint I posted yesterday.  It will take you a bit of practise to learn it off by heart.  I am so looking forward to seeing your efforts.

As the week is closing to an end and I won’t have a chance to blog tomorrow as I will be in school, I just wanted to ask adults at home if you could take the time today or tomorrow to send us a quick email to let us know what you have particularly liked, found useful or what you would like to see more of in the learning to come over the next few weeks.  After all, it’s you at home trying your best to provide good learning experiences.  We want to help out with this as much as possible.

Have a good day everyone and I look forward to hearing from you soon.